At St. William’s, many life-enhancing support systems are available to meet the daily needs of our residents. We provide individualized care services that are developed through care conferencing. Every aspect of daily living is explored.
Individualized care services include:
- Medical services
- 24-hour nursing services
- Social Services
- Rehabilitation services, Occupational, Physical and Speech therapies
- Dietetic and nutritional services
- Pharmaceutical services
- Social, recreational, spiritual and Chaplin services
- Wander guard alarm systems
Veteran Contracted Facility:
They are family. They are friends. They are the people who have given the ultimate sacrifice for us. Our Veterans are some of the most important people around. When it’s time to find care for your aging veteran know that St. William’s Living Center is one of the few care facilities in the area to have a veteran’s contract.
St. Williams Living Center is contracted to provide skilled nursing services for veterans. Call us today at (218) 338-4671 for more details or click here to visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Private party/community room
- Barber / Beauty Shop
- Daily coffee hour
- Bingo and other games
- Community outings
- Music/Bands, Special events
St. William’s is a welcoming and friendly place to be. From the warm and welcoming lobby, to the spacious and comfortable dining room, we are designed to look and feel like home. Our Great Room, Vogrin Hall, can accommodate up to 300 for parties, activities, movies and special events.
- For end of Life Care, St. William’s Living Center has contracts with multiple local hospice agencies:
- Information about Health Care Directives
- Otter Tail County Long Term Care Services and Supports