Maren grew up in Lino Lakes, MN with her parents and one younger brother. After graduate school, she traveled for work for one year then moved to Underwood, MN. She has one yellow lab and one black lab that joins her on all of her adventures.
Education/Certifications• B.S. in Kinesiology
• Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy
• Maren is interested in working in rural areas with people of all ages and abilities.
• Maren’s hobbies include kayaking, hiking, fishing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling.
Physical Therapist Assistant
Kyle was born in Coon Rapids, MN and raised in the Brainerd Lakes area.
• A.A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant, Chippewa Valley Technical College
• B.A. in Athletic Training, Minnesota State University - Moorhead
• APTA Member
• Orthopedic rehabilitation, sports related injuries
• Hunting, fishing, exercising, watching Minnesota sports teams
Hanna was raised in Garfield, MN and went to high school in Brandon, MN. She is married and has two younger brothers.
• B.S. in Speech Language Hearing Sciences
• M.S. in Speech Language Pathology
• LOUD, SpeakOut!, and VitalStim certified
• Hanna most enjoy working with Dysphagia and working with dysphagia and voice related to
• Being outdoors, lake skiing, and enjoying a book
Melissa grew up in St. Cloud, MN. She lives in Osakis, MN, with her husband Adam and their five children.
• M.S. in Occupational Therapy, UND
• Certified Lymphedema Therapist
• AOTA Member
• Geriatrics, orthopedics, lymphedema, urinary incontinence, wheelchair positioning
• Sewing, crafts, fishing, archery, baking birth-day cakes, mountain biking, church activities including teaching Children’s Church, spending time with family, gardening, and raising Boer Goats